CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Trip

So my sister and I spent the weekend at her friend, winfree's, house in Beaumont Texas. It was okay. My sister and I had fun regardless because we were making each other laugh all the time and just had fun always hanging with each other. Her friend is so controlling and gets jealous very easy. I have had to deal with some people like that so i know how to handle it. Alysha just doesn't put p with it. I am going to see the new James bond movie so hopefully it will be good! Well Hope all is well!

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Glad you had a good weekend. You should take a date to see that flick! I hear he's a big babe magnet! I was hoping it was good as well but we'll probably wait until it comes out to copy. Love you!