CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Quick run to Utah!!!!

So my two sisters, Alysha and Ashley, and step dad, their biological father, and me flew to utah monday to pick up my stuff to drive it back to utah. we got in Monday night then only stayed for all Tuesday.I had to pack my stuff and get it ready to leave! I got to take my sister Alysha over to Melissa and Jeff's house for dinner! It was alot of fun to see them and spend time with them. They have been my friends since I was 14 years old. I was really sad to say goodbye. I picked up my dog from them and then had to be on my way! We stayed at amber, my friends, house for Monday and Tuesday night. Alysha and I were in my jeep and my step dad and other sister, Ashley were in a vehicle that my step dad bought while in Utah. Alysha and I drove straight through. we made it back Thursday morning at 7am. Alysha and I took a three hour nap at our house then we got up to go over to Alysha's boyfriend's house. We had thanksgiving over there! It was such a blast. a very memorable thanksgiving!! I really Love Michael's, my sis boyfriend, family. They are so great! We usually go over there once a week for dinner! Life has been so great! I really love where i am at and am so thankful for everything! Hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving! I would have called but my phone has been off since two Sundays ago. I should be getting it turned back on tomorrow or the next few days! Miss everyone, hope life is treating you just as great if not better then it is me! PEACE

2 comments:

Saramajayne said...

That's great mike I am glad that you are happy. Sorry I don't comment very often. I don't do much blogging lately. Been busy with work and all.

Jamie said...

We missed you a ton this weekend, Michael.

Hope all is well in TAY-HOSS! XOXO