CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grateful For Life!

I just want the world to know that I am so grateful for the breath of life! I sit back and see the many blessings that A loving Heavenly Father has place before my path. The beauty in the world is what keeps me smiling. I am grateful for Family, both biological and adoptive. In all reality we all come from the same home. I am grateful for the knowledge of love and that I have been blesses with that ability. I am grateful for my understanding of the "Great Plan" That God has given us. It is my prayer that all will be blessed with the infinite and unconditional love that God has for everyone. All of his children regardless of anything. I love you all!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the new page and all, but it's really hard to read. I had to highlite it so I could read it. Love you.

michaeledrews said...

Okay sorry about that I will try and fix it. Love you Laura

Laura said...

Love you too!