CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chillen!

So Today was a great day! I went with my sister to get the passenger door window fixed on her car because a week ago someone chattered the window and stole my GPS. It is kind of funny that some one will go out of there way for such a worldly thing. I just laughed it off. I felt more bad for my sisters' window. We then hung out with one of her friends, winfree, and just played some games. At around 6pm we went back to our house to meet up with Michael, Alysha's boyfriend, and his brother, Mark. They are so awesome. I love hanging with them and talking with them. Mark and I have amazing conversations all the time! well we went to this place in Houston called Cheddar's. It was very tasty! I got a Hawaiian salad. That was amazing. I am finally trying to get on a healthy diet!! Well all that reads this hope life is treating you as good as it is treating me! Love Michael

3 comments:

Aim said...

mmmmm. anything named after cheese has my vote! i'm a HUGE cheese fan!

amie

Jill Petersen said...

Sounds like you're doing well. I miss you brother.

michaeledrews said...

I miss you to Jill and love you very much!