CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Life is great!

I am really enjoying being home and spending alot of time with the family. Mom and I have been able to have many good conversations and catch up on things from the past two years. I will post some pictures of the mission since not many people got to see. Hope all is well for everyone.


these are pictures of MT. Rainer










This is my last companion in the mission field, Elder Young. Such a great guy.


This is Elder Bennin. I really enjoyed serving around him!


This is Elder Dearden we had a blast together.


This is Elder Lee, one of my god buddies


This is downtown Olympia, one of the areas I served in!


This is my MTC district, well not all but some on our last day in the mission!


this is My mission President and his wife on the day I was leaving to come home. We were at the Temple.


Two of my converts Mark and Hiliary

4 comments:

Sara Hamlin said...

Mike I am glad that you are enjoying beiing home. Thats great. Love the pictures. Take some more and put up some recent ones.

Laura said...

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. I am so glad that you and mom are having such a good time catching up. Smile. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Awe Michael!! You look so cute here!! :) I'm glad you are having a great time with your family!! And I'm so glad you're home! Yay!
Can't wait til you come see the Cali family too! We miss you!!
Love you!
~Ange

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.