CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leaving Mom's

Monday Night we said our goodbye's to Mom because we were waking early Tuesday morning to go to the temple. Judd and I woke up at 3:30am to go to the Portland Temple before we had to head back up north to Rainy Everett Washington. I must say the visit with mom was very refreshing and amazing for both Judd and I. Two newly returned missionaries always loves to have that loving nurture of a mother! Thanks Mom for all you do! The Temple was so amazing. It is so beautiful. It is amazing how it can relieve so much stress! The trip back was about three hours so not to bad. We did take a nap when we got back waiting to be called for a job!. I really enjoy installing security systems!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you updated. I love the pics. You look good mikey! Love ya.

Jill Petersen said...

Hey bro! It's pretty late but I wanted to say that it's good to hear how you're doing. I hope when you get home you come over more and see the kids. They miss their Unco Mikey!

Jill Petersen said...

BTW- I should take off the header since it doesn't really match anymore. What do you think?

Jan Nut said...

Michael it's Janet. I saw some comments you left on my blog awhile back but i never checked it. I am gonna try and start using it again so thought i would let ya know. Hope life is great!